Our objective was to create a unique place on the map of Kraków, which would be characterised by an excellent location, uncommon views and flexible arrangement of space.
A place, which would fit the work-life balance strategy in a natural manner; spacer that would allow you to use resources and would stimulate willingness to work and creativity by itself – that is how the Vistula Business Garden came to be.
Vistula Business Garden is an unconventional office building located at Marii Konopnickiej Street and the Vistula Boulevards. The office space has been placed on six storeys, and the presence of the Wawel Royal Castle in the immediate neighbourhood provides each user with uncommon views. The building has been designed with the greatest care for details and according to the newest trends in office space arrangement that are currently becoming a part of active life in the city.
We believe that our project will show you a new meaning of such words as “office”, “location” and “flexibility”. Feel welcome to see our project.
- Modern architecture
- Attractive location at Marii Konopnickiej Street and close to the Vistula Boulevards
- A view on the Wawel Royal Castle
- Representative fully glazed two-storey hall with reception desk
- Excellent urban transport architecture near the building (tram, bus)
- Presence of ICE Kraków Congress Centre in the vicinity
- Best Western Plus Q Hotel in the vicinity
- Numerous bicycle and running routes
- Surface and underground car park for passenger cars
- Free parking spaces near the building
- Bicycle parking in the underground garage
- Planned BREEAM certification for the building at the very good level
- Effective and well-lit areas on every floor
- Very good visibility for Tenants’ logos
- Availability of services for employees (a canteen)